STAMP DUTY HOLIDAY DEADLINE
ARE YOU GETTING THE MOST OUT OF TECHNOLOGY?
By Louise Evans, Head of Operations – TMA
More than ever, last year we saw how technology changed how we worked and engaged on a day to day basis. How we interacted with our families, friends, clients and colleagues was all impacted.
Your client’s behaviours will have also shifted as a result of the pandemic and it’s important that you embrace technology support to ensure you are ahead of the game when dealing with your clients.
Do you know which are your clients need to be contact in H1 and H2? Will they think of you or will they be going direct to the lenders or even start looking online.
With applications becoming more complexed and protection requirements changing, your clients will need guidance and your expertise more than ever before.
So what are your plans for 2021 when it comes to reviewing how different technology options can help enhance and simplify your sales process? Some of the fantastic technology tools will ensure they save you valuable administration time, so you can focus on your customer’s needs.
TMA’s technology panel (see below) not only offers you as advisers sourcing solutions for your mortgage, protection, general insurance and equity release advice processes, it also can add value in a number of additional areas.
- Various back office systems to provide you with vital client MI, client portal interaction and compliantly stored documentation.
- Retention tools to proactively engage with your clients throughout the client relationship, ensuring when a client’s mortgage is due for review its booked in with yourselves.
- Online ID, credit reporting and open banking to support your compliance process and reduce fraud & administration time. You can use these tools standalone or within our in-house back office system – toolbox.
- Protection comparison tools so your clients benefit from having the most appropriate products in place for them, if they ever need to claim in the future.
- Support with complex underwriting protection cases across a range of insurers.
- Template websites are available, which can be branded bespoke to your firm.
Technology is evolving, it is creating opportunities and it is making our lives easier. TMA Members get access to preferential rates via a number of our technology partners.