e.surv Chartered Surveyors are one of the country’s largest providers of residential property risk expertise and residential surveying services, trading since 1989. To put it into numbers, they complete the equivalent of one inspection every twenty-five seconds.
They are part of the LSL Property Services Plc Group of companies. They work with lenders, intermediaries, social housing entities, and estate agents, as well as private customers.
e.surv have a UK network of over 400 full-time surveyors and a reliable network of consultant surveyors offering residential valuations and other residential services.
All their surveyors are RICS accredited, and benefit from their industry-leading technology. And because of their structure, they’re able to offer their customers the flexibility of national coverage with local expertise. But you wouldn’t expect anything less from a business with their heritage, would you?
In a nutshell… why you should use e.surv
- Room for negotiation – If the private survey states the property isn’t worth the sale price, or there are any issues that the report flags up then your customer can negotiate a new price
- You earn a referral fee – For every customer you refer that completes, you’ll be paid £75
- Full UK coverage – Surveyors available in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland
- All surveys taken out by a qualified surveyor – Over 400 RICs qualified surveyors
- Independent view – Private surveys will be for your customer’s eyes, not the benefit of their lender and will help them make an informed decision about the property they are buying
Products they offer:
Buying a house is one of the most important and stressful decisions in a persons life, and a survey is an important part of this process.
An important factor for the right product, is that a survey is not a valuation for a lender, this is for the benefit of the customer. Backed by the RICS, you can highlight the benefits a survey can offer a home buyer and have confidence in building customer relations, by providing the customer with all the information up front.
Reports are designed to provide consistent and clear reporting, and there are three levels:
- Level 1: RICS Condition Report: this shows the condition of the property, offers guidance to legal advisors and highlights any urgent defects. It is aimed at conventional properties and new homes. No valuation is provided.
- Level 2: RICS Homebuyer Report: this includes all the features of the Condition Report, plus market valuation and insurance rebuild costs. It includes advice on defects that may affect the value of the property with repairs, and ongoing maintenance advice.
- Level 3: RICS Building Survey: Essential for larger older properties, or if planning major works. The most comprehensive report providing an in-depth analysis of the property’s condition and includes advice on defects, repair and maintenance options.
We also provide a Mortgage Valuation Inspection which is essentially for lenders to establish that a property is suitable security for lending purposes.
How to refer your customer to e.surv
- First you must sign an agreement with e.surv. Click here to see a copy, or call e.surv on 01536 535 586, tell them you are a member of TMA and they will send the form to you to sign. You will then need to email it to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- To refer your customer, click here to see the details required and send them to email@example.com.
- e.surv will then take ownership and will update you to let you know whether the survey is going ahead or not – see full process here.
*For a limited time only e.surv will offer 10% off all surveys referred through TMA
Regional Fee Scale:
|CENTRAL||Building Survey||Homebuyer||Valuation||Home Condition|
|£125k – £250k||932||603||383||438|
|£250K – £500k||1,059||686||435||498|
|£500K – £750k||1,144||740||470||538|
|£750K – £1m||1,186||768||487||558|
|£1m – £1.25m||1,525||987||626||717|
|£1.25m – £1.5m||1,610||1,042||661||757|
|£1.5m – £2m||1,694||1,097||696||797|
|NORTH||Building Survey||Homebuyer||Valuation||Home Condition|
|£125k – £250k||869||570||372||421|
|£250K – £500k||987||648||423||479|
|£500K – £750k||1,066||700||457||517|
|£750K – £1m||1,105||726||474||536|
|£1m – £1.25m||1,421||933||609||689|
|£1.25m – £1.5m||1,500||985||643||727|
|£1.5m – £2m||1,579||1,037||677||766|
|SOUTH||Building Survey||Homebuyer||Valuation||Home Condition|
|£125k – £250k||973||624||391||450|
|£250K – £500k||1,106||710||444||512|
|£500K – £750k||1,194||766||480||552|
|£750K – £1m||1,238||795||497||573|
|£1m – £1.25m||1,592||1,022||639||737|
|£1.25m – £1.5m||1,680||1,078||675||777|
|£1.5m – £2m||1,769||1,135||710||818|
|LONDON & SE||Building Survey||Homebuyer||Valuation||Home Condition|
|£125k – £250k||1,137||706||420||492|
|£250K – £500k||1,292||803||477||560|
|£500K – £750k||1,395||867||515||604|
|£750K – £1m||1,446||899||534||627|
|£1m – £1.25m||1,860||1,156||687||806|
|£1.25m – £1.5m||1,963||1,220||725||850|
|£1.5m – £2m||2,066||1,284||763||895|