STAMP DUTY HOLIDAY DEADLINE
At Experian, they unlock the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. At life’s big moments, from buying a home or car, to sending a child to college, to growing a business exponentially by connecting it with new customers, they empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence so they can maximise every opportunity.
Experian gather, analyse and process data in ways others can’t. They’re helping individuals take financial control and access financial services, businesses make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders lend more responsibly, and organisations prevent identity fraud and crime.
- Increase efficiencies and reduce costs
- Increase the volume of customers you can accept
- Fulfil regulatory requirements
- Capture validated data
- Provide the fastest path to a more informed decision
- Understand Customers Affordability and what they can afford to pay
- Reduce risk
- Minimise fraud
- Capitalise on the availability
Products and criteria that help you, help your client
- And for your customers?
- Improved customer experience – reduce time taken to confirm someone’s ability to afford a product or service from days to minutes, allowing consumers to access services more quickly and reliably
- Personalise your decisions – make more personalised decisions that accurately reflect an individual’s financial well-being, rather than relying on models or generic measures of affordability
- Deliver, better products – reducing friction in the application and on-boarding process and making sure the right product is sold at the right time to the right persons, based on their true affordability
Preferential TMA Pricing
- EIDV – £2.00 + VAT per search
- Credit Report – £4.00 + VAT per search
- Open Banking – £3.00 + VAT per search
To register for Experain you will need to fill out the registration form and send it back to email@example.com and they will sort the rest of the process with you.
When calling please refer to “Affordability Passport” within your query so they can resolve your issue as quickly as possible.
0333 000 3030
Get in touch with us today.
Complete our technology query form to discuss your options with a TMA team member.