STAMP DUTY HOLIDAY DEADLINE
Integrating technology into your advice process and using a criteria system is an essential part of providing your clients with the best advice. So, if you want to provide the best advice to your clients, why wouldn’t you want to use the best system?
TMA has partnered with Knowledge Bank, the UKs largest criteria system, to grant you instant access to the criteria of over 250 lenders covering 7 lending types: Residential, Buy to Let, Second Charge, Equity Release, Self-Build, Bridging and Commercial.
As well as granting you instant access to over 125,000 individual pieces of criteria, the information on Knowledge Bank is all verified and input directly by lenders in real time, meaning you can rest assured that it is up to date and correct.
This, along with additional functionalities such as up to date SVRs, lender service levels, automated ‘Evidence of Research’ documents and ‘The Bank’ – which allows you to view all the criteria of a specific lender in once place – make it easy to see why both advisers and lenders love Knowledge Bank.
- The largest database of mortgage criteria in the UK, with over 250 lenders and over 125,000 pieces of criteria
- Contains previously unpublished criteria information that cannot be found via lender websites or product guides
- No limit on the number of searches or criteria filters applied on one search
- Access to The Bank, which lists every piece of a lenders criteria in one place
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you never again have to wait for a call back
- Fully compliant and personalised ‘Evidence of Research’ function, enabling information to be printed and/or saved as a PDF on customer files alongside your product sourcing results
- An enhanced search tool making it quicker and easier to find the right criteria straight away
- Save your own notes on each piece of lender criteria, visible only to the user
See how easy Knowledge Bank is to use by watching this short video:
Knowledge Bank © (1m 30s)
Or, to view the full Knowledge Bank functionality and how it can benefit you and your firm, you can book onto one of our LIVE weekly demonstration webinars (approx. 20m):
Follow any of the links above to find out more, or drop Knowledge Bank an email on email@example.com
TMA have partnered with Knowledge Bank to provide preferential rates to joint members:
- £12.75 + VAT per month
- £134.99 + VAT per year
- 5 – 10 Licences = Monthly Firm Fee of £12.50 + VAT then £10.00 + VAT per adviser per month
- 11 – 50 Licences = Monthly Firm Fee of £25.00 + VAT then £10.00 + VAT per adviser per month
- 51+ – Bespoke Pricing
To start your 30 day free trial via TMA, please click here. Or alternatively, for more information, please contact the Knowledge Bank team on the contact details below:
Get in touch with us today.
Need criteria support? Contact the experts on our Broker Support Team.