STAMP DUTY HOLIDAY DEADLINE
Royal London is the UK’s largest mutual life, pensions and investment company. When first opening our doors in 1861, they wanted to help people to help themselves. And it’s been that way of thinking ever since.
As a mutual, Royal London have the best interests of their customers and members at heart. This is reflected in their award-winning products and services.
Royal London champion the value of advice because it connects clients with the products that are right for them. And it’s their ambition that more people have access to the advice they need.
- Their personal support service gives your clients, their partners and children, access to a dedicated nurse who can support them through serious illness, injury or bereavement. Included in all the protection plans bought through an adviser.
- With named case managers, direct access to underwriters, support from business development managers and a single point of contact for claims – you get answers from real people when you need them.
- their quick and easy to use service provides total flexibility – an estimated decision feature, smart rules engine, online dashboard and send to client feature provides a slick and user friendly experience.
- – Build personalised protection plans to suit your clients’ individual needs, no matter what life stage they’re at. Combine Life Cover, Critical Illness Cover, Life or Critical Illness Cover and Income Protection in one plan. We even have cover designed specifically for people with diabetes
Marketing support through our Marketing Studio
- Gives you a wide selection of marketing materials to help you make the case for protection. It can help you boost your business by providing content, such as sales and risk reports, to support client conversations and help overcome objections. You can tailor to your business by branding everything you send out with your own logo and contact details.
Tel: 0345 6094 500
For updates on all your ongoing cases, get in touch with your case manager.
For sales enquiries
Tel: 0345 300 0005
For new applications for personal and business protection
For all questions or changes to existing protection plans
Get in touch with us today.
Interested in TMA’s Protection offering? Contact us for a discussion…