STAMP DUTY HOLIDAY DEADLINE
OneFamily is here to enable families to deal with the financial demands of modern life. As a mutual organisation, they don’t have shareholders to pay dividends to and their aim is to use profits for the benefit of their members. Your client automatically becomes a member when they take out a plan with OneFamily.
OneFamily are now one of the largest mutual insurers in the UK, serving around one in 12 families, with more than £7 billion of assets under management and over two million members.
- Five Star Rating from Defaqto 2016
- Cover starts from as little as £10 a month
- Guaranteed acceptance without a medical, subject to product limits
- Immediate cover through a quick and easy application process
- 100% of the sum assured can be claimed if your client becomes terminally ill after the second anniversary of their policy. At this point the policy is closed and there is no pay-out on death or serious illness.
- A unique range of information, advice and support through OneFamily Support Services
- OneFamily Health Support provided by RedArc, including practical and emotional help if your client or a member of their family is diagnosed with a serious illness
- Large case underwriting expertise, with competitive financial and medical underwriting limit
- Strong claims experience
- Funeral Pledge – allowing Aegon to make an advance claim payment of up to £10,000 on valid life protection claims without waiting for probate
Contact Details for Guaranteed 50 Plus Life Cover
T: 0808 100 5075*
A: OneFamily, 16-17 West Street, Brighton, BN1 2RL
*We’ll be here from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday. We might record your call to help improve our training and for security purposes. We hope you don’t mind. Calls are normally free from UK landlines and from mobile phones.
Get in touch with us today.
Interested in TMA’s Protection offering? Contact us for a discussion…