STAMP DUTY DEADLINE
Guardian is a famous name in financial services with a long history of helping to protect families since 1821. They’re re-entering the market with a single ambition; for every family to have protection that they truly believe in. Guardian believe the only way to do that is if protection is sold with quality advice. That’s why they work exclusively with advisers.
Guardian plan to disrupt the market and challenge the typical way protection is done. They will be introducing Income Protection in early 2019.
- Critical Illness definitions are simpler and easier to claim on
- Reserved Cover – automatically included
- Payout Planner
- Mortgage Guarantee – automatically included
- HALO – automatically included
- Guardian Anytime – automatically included
- Dual Life
- Critical Illness buy-back – automatically included
- Children’s Critical Illness Protection – standalone
- Critical Illness Protection cover upgrades
- Premium Waiver – automatically included
- Terminal Illness on Life Cover – automatically included
- Guaranteed rates
- Fracture Plus Protection
- Underwriting QI
To do business with Guardian, you’ll need to register first. They don’t have a traditional agency set up – all registrations are online. Before you can register as an individual, your firm will need to register. You’ll need the person in your firm who’s authorised to sign terms of business to do that online using their secure Discussion process – Guardian then just need the FRN number and some key information including the company bank details and address.
As soon as your firm is registered, individual advisers can then register. To register yourself, please have your IRN handy. If you don’t have it, or you’re not registered with the FCA, that’s OK, you can still register and submit business straightaway.
Click here to register.
Get in touch with us today.
Interested in TMA’s Protection offering? Contact us for a discussion…