STAMP DUTY HOLIDAY DEADLINE
Cura Financial Services
Cura specialise in finding protection insurance for people who are seen to be high risk, quirky or non-standard. They are able to advise on life insurance, critical illness cover and income protection, on personal, business and group plans. They can also provide some protection plans on an international basis.
Since it started in 2012, Cura have built a reputation as an expert in the field of specialist insurance and bring empathy to the advice journey. After Managing Director, Kathryn Knowles, struggled to secure her own insurance due to health, Cura made it their mission to help anyone that has been told that they might be uninsurable. Challenging barriers of access to insurance is at the heart of what they do.
- Cura have access to a number of specialist insurance policies and are able to offer some form of protection, to the majority of people.
- The advice liability of any recommendations is taken by Cura.
- Cura will not undermine the relationship with your client and will always refer back to you, if the need for other products is identified.
- Cura specialise in helping customers with pre-existing health conditions, and we train staff to identify potentially vulnerable customers.
- Your client will be in the care of a dedicated team, leaving you time to focus on your other appointments.
- Cura’s team will support your client through the full application process, regardless of how long it takes.
- Your clients will get the protection insurance that they need.
- You can earn commission where otherwise there might be none.
Life insurance, critical illness cover, income protection cover, for hazardous occupations, foreign travel, pre-existing health conditions, dangerous pastimes and sports, on a personal, business and group basis, for UK and International clients.
Some examples of areas where Cura can help with are:
- Cover for clients living with conditions like HIV, mental health and multiple sclerosis, and for people with a history of cancer, heart attacks and strokes.
- Cover for Armed Forces personnel.
- Cover for offshore workers.
- Cover for hazardous occupations and sports such as rock climbers, scuba divers and motor car racers.
- Income Protection for Professional Rugby Players.
- International protection insurance for expats.
Just contact by phoning 0800 567 7450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Cura will chat through your client’s circumstances with you and send you an introducer agreement to sign.
Get in touch with us today.
Interested in TMA’s Protection offering? Contact us for a discussion…