STAMP DUTY HOLIDAY DEADLINE
West One BTL
West One Buy to Let are experts in helping advisers with their complex Buy to Let applications, from experienced portfolio landlords to first time landlords.
Their Buy to Let offering provides a comprehensive product range tailored to both standard and specialist Buy to Let cases for Individuals or limited Companies.
The Standard range is available to both amateur and professional landlords, from those purchasing their first rental property to large scale, portfolio landlords.
The Specialist range is designed to finance more complex transactions, such as HMO, MUB’s, Holiday Lets, Ex-Pat applicants and those with minor credit blips in their history.
West One BTL assesses each case on its own merit with the following USP’s:
- Quick turnaround times review enquiries within hours not days and new applications reviewed within 48 hours
- No minimum income requirements
- Flexible approach towards portfolio landlords
- Limited Company cases with no rate loading
- Day one refinance
- Max LTV 80% up to £250k
- Rental Stress calculation at 5%, or pay rate for 5 Year fixed products
- Max age on application 80
- First Time Landlords – HMO & MUFB – No BTL experience required
- Ex-Pats / Holiday Lets / Air BnB
- Applications are not credit scored
- Impaired credit blips considered
- Long Term Corporate Lets up to 60 months
- Various tenant types including DSS/Student Tenants
- Flats above Commercial Premises
- Multi-unit freehold buildings up to 10 units
- HMO up to maximum 10 beds
- Ex-Local Authority properties considered
- Let to Buy and Consumer BTLs
- Live chat facility with underwriting
Online link via website, or the following link:
Once received adviser registration request West One will provide access to lender portal. TMA will be added to system as Club route, and at application the adviser selects chosen club route.
Get in touch with us today.
Need criteria support? Contact the experts on our Broker Support Team.