For Virgin Money, being a good partner means putting your needs at the heart of their decisions and recognising what’s important to you – their products, pricing and service.
They understand that choice is important. That’s why they offer a wide range of products and features. And Virgin Money know that some mortgage products may be more suited to the intermediary channel. They know it’s frustrating when lenders offer a better deal to direct customers. So they won’t favour direct business over the intermediary channel.
They are committed to providing great service to their mortgage intermediaries. Virgin Money want to deliver a faster, more efficient and more personal service to you. It may take time, but they won’t rest until they get there.
And don’t forget, you have access to a field BDM and a telephone BDM meaning you can get the right support when you need it.
- We lend up to 90% LTV for new build houses and 75% LTV for new build flats.
- Cash incentives are accepted up to 5% for 90% LTV and below.
- Unlimited non-cash incentives are also accepted.
- We support the Help to Buy Equity Loan Scheme for purchases.
- Shared Ownership purchase mortgages are available up to 95% LTV.
- New Build Offers are valid for 30 weeks.
- 30 week extensions available subject to the application being re-underwritten against our currently lending policy, re-credit scored and updated income documentation.
- We use share of net-profit after tax + salary.
- Two years’ trading figures are required.
- Up to 4.49 x income.
- Minimum income of £50,000
- 12 month contracting history or two years’ employed in same line of work
- No more than six weeks between contracts
- Three months’ bank statements
- Calculate income at day rate x 5 x 46 weeks
- Portfolio Landlords accepted, policy applies
- Personal income may be considered to cover rental shortfall
- Minimum income £25k
- Payment holidays as standard
- Portfolio straight balance swaps with no additional borrowing won’t need a business plan, cash flow or full portfolio details.
Complete the Virgin Money online form via the link below to register to do business with them. You will need to register again if you are changing firm.
This form should be completed by the mortgage intermediary and not an administrator.
If you are re-registering and are currently receiving marketing or BDM communications from Virgin Money your old registration may continue to be active. Please call your Regional Service Team and they will confirm whether you are still active on their panel.
If at any time you need assistance, please contact them. Don’t forget you can track your case through VMO at each stage of your client’s application.
Find out more
Virgin Money are dedicated to providing you with face to face support. You can use their BDM Finder to locate the Business Development Manager nearest to you.
Find your BDM
Questions & answers:
Need an answer to a query or their products, policy or services? You can ask them a question here.
Questions & answers
To ask Virgin Money about their lending policy or products, chat to a member of their dedicated Regional Service Team. They are available to chat online 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.
Get in touch with us today.
Need criteria support? Contact the experts on our Broker Support Team.