STAMP DUTY HOLIDAY DEADLINE
As a specialist lender, Together’s aim is simple; to put common sense into lending. Their pragmatic approach means they underwrite each application on its own merits. So when a case involves a traditionally ‘difficult-to-mortgage’ property, a complex transaction, multiple sources of income or little/imperfect credit history, you can expect your case to be dealt with by experts, each armed with the know-how to help your customers access the finance they need.
- As a specialist lender, They support a wide range of customers who are not served by standard High Street lenders
- Together have over 45 years’ experience in lending across a range of short and long term products
- Their flexible approach allows us to look for reasons to lend where others may struggle to do so
- Together Money can help a wide range of customers – not limited to employed, self-employed and limited companies. They also consider non-standard incomes and credit histories
- They cater for non-standard property types
Together have recently taken the decision to suspend new lending and they’re lending pipelines due to market conditions following the Covid-19 pandemic. Their main priority right now is to protect and support both customers and their business.
Together Money are working on a new lending proposition and as soon as they are able, Together will ensure this is communicated to you, and they can then commence new registrations.
If you have a new business enquiry, please contact one of your preferred packagers who may be able to help you.
To speak to Together today, please call 0161 933 7100.
Get in touch with us today.
Need criteria support? Contact the experts on our Broker Support Team.