The Nottingham for Intermediaries
The Nottingham for Intermediaries go the extra mile for their brokers, ensuring they get the best possible service. Whether it’s their flexible criteria, competitive rates or varied product range, The Nottingham are committed to helping you and your clients.
As a mutual building society, The Nottingham has been helping people onto and along the property ladder for over 170 years. It’s a great legacy, but in 2023 the society will be really focussing on what mutuality means in the modern world.
That’s why they take a flexible approach and look at applications on a case-by-case basis. They see the individual, not the criteria, so are well placed to help when brokers find themselves with one of those ‘hard to place’ cases.
And with their team of experienced BDMs and support staff – and even the option to speak directly to underwriters – you’ll always be in safe hands.
- New – minimum length of time a contractor must have worked on fixed-term contracts in the same profession is 12 months and no minimum time required on current contract
- Soft footprint at DIP stage
- One free basic valuation and a subsidised homebuyers report
- Free legal fees for remortgages (standard legal fees only) excluding limited company buy-to-let
- Full procuration fee paid on porting applications
- All mortgage offers valid for six months
- Latest trading figures considered for self-employed applicants
- Earned income and rental income (as declared on SA302s) considered
Products and criteria that help you, help your client
- Up to 95% purchase and remortgage (including FTBs)
- Interest only up to 80% LTV and no minimum income
- Up to 40-year term
- Employed/self-employed income to age 75
- Actual outgoings used rather than regional ONS average
- Easy to use quick calc
- Consider cases with historic adverse over three years old
- LTI ratio of 5.5x against household income of over £75,000
Retirement interest only
- Up to 50% LTV
- Purchase and remortgage
- No minimum personal income requirement
- Non-current owner occupier
Limited co BTL
- New landlord and new SPV accepted
- Flexible deposit and concessionary purchase accepted
- 32-week rental assessment
- 60 day personal use
- 85% maximum loan to cost
- £600,000 maximum loan size
How do intermediaries benefit?
- Comprehensive support from highly experienced BDMs and a dedicated mortgage desk support at every stage of an application
- Direct access to underwriters will mean your cases will be assessed on an individual basis and you will be kept informed throughout
- Online mortgage portal offers a standalone affordability calculator, the ability to submit AIPs or FMAs, carry out KFIs, upload documents and track cases through to downloading Offers
Visit their website here and complete the online form, the Mortgage Club payment route is chosen at the start of each full mortgage application. Don’t forget to add TMA at this point to receive the correct procuration fee.
Get in touch with us today.
Need criteria support? Contact the experts on our Broker Support Team.