STAMP DUTY HOLIDAY DEADLINE
Newcastle Intermediaries aim is to support the mortgage intermediary market by providing competitive products, coupled with excellent customer service. This is delivered by friendly, knowledgeable staff, helping you meet the needs of your customers.
Located in the North East of England, they are the intermediary arm of Newcastle Building Society, the 8th largest building society in the UK and the largest in the North East. They have a wealth of experience in intermediary lending and can be relied upon to deliver services that meet the needs of you and your customers.
- Interest Only available up to age 80 at the end of mortgage term
- Joint Mortgage Sole Proprietor to support borrowers seeking to purchase their own home and require family support
- The rental calculation on their five year fixed Buy to Let products are assessed at 145% at 4% on an Interest Only basis
- They offer a flexible, common sense approach to lending with a dedicated underwriter to support you
- Newcastle Intermediaries accept family gifted deposits to help your clients on to the property ladder
Registering with Newcastle Intermediaries is quick and straightforward with just five key steps. They will ask you to:
- Read and accept the terms of business.
- Provide your own personal details including the FCA number for your firm.
- Confirm your address details and which club / network you are a member of.
- Set up your user name, password and security question for future login.
- They will then confirm that your application is complete.
Newcastle Intermedisries will be delighted to discuss any new enquiries or any other queries you might have about existing applications or service generally.
Call their Intermediary Support team on 0345 602 2338. Lines and live chat are open 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Their Business Development Team are located throughout the UK and are ready to help. To discover who covers your area please click here.
Get in touch with us today.
Need criteria support? Contact the experts on our Broker Support Team.