Nationwide for Intermediaries
Nationwide for Intermediaries has a strong commitment to the intermediary mortgage market with a National UK wide Business Development team. They aim to help brokers grow their businesses by providing a range of competitively priced mortgage products, excellent service and through continually investing in improved technology. For every 10 people they help to buy their home, over 7 are thanks to brokers like you.
- Free standard valuations on all homebuyer & remortgage products
- Dedicated New Build hub and guide to help you submit New Build business more easily
- Various employment types accepted (subject to criteria) – employed (including new jobs), Self Employed, Fixed Term Contracts, Zero Hour Contracts, Foster Carers
- Remortgage products with a free standard valuation and free standard legal fees or £500 cashback
- Fixed rate mortgages
- Tracker rate mortgages, with no ERCs
- Interest only remortgages
- 10% overpayment allowance, based on original loan amount
- Housing scheme support including Help to Buy and Shared Ownership
- Dedicated large loans team for loans from £500k to £2m
- Joint Let to Buy proposition with The Mortgage Works.
Submit a case and case tracking
Each broker must first register with MTE/Lendex here, in order to obtain log in details. There is a 2-hour wait before these log in details must be used in order to register with Nationwide during which the payment route is specified. The registration is processed as soon as possible, usually within 2 business hours and an email confirmation is sent.
Change of payment route:
The broker can add and remove payment routes under the Manage My Details option when logged into their account.
Broker Chat is available from 9am-5pm (9.30am-5pm on Mondays) for pre-application and technical support queries including registrations and proc fees.
Tel: 0345 6003131
Option 1: Products, Criteria and BDM Support
Option 2: System Support
Option 3: Updates on submitted case
Get in touch with us today.
Need criteria support? Contact the experts on our Broker Support Team.