Hinckley & Rugby Building Society
Hinckley & Rugby Building Society was formed in 1983. A top 20 society, Hinckley & Rugby has total assets of more than £560 million and over 50,000 savers. In addition, it has over 7,000 borrowers who are also benefiting from the Society’s success.
Reasons to do business with Hinckley & Rugby:
- No early repayment charges on any of our variable rate or shorter term fixed rate products
- Individual underwriting with no automated decisions or credit scoring
- Dedicated case owner/no call centres
- New build houses and flats to 90% LTV
- High LTV lending to 95% for remortgages and purchases
- Later-life lending to age 75%
- Self-build mortgages
- Gifted equity with no additional deposit required
- Guarantor mortgages to 90% LTV – all incomes considered
- Second homes/dependent relative mortgages
- Offset mortgages (with online access)
- Interest-only mortgages
- BTL rental income coverage shortfalls can be supported by personal income
- Joint borrower sole proprietor applications up to 95% residential and 75% BTL
Buy to Let Calculator
Register with Hinckley and Rugby Building Society online with a quick and easy process. Don’t forget to select TMA Club to recive the correct procuration fee.
Their preferred (and often the quickest) method of contact is through the ‘Request a call back’ facility on their website. They always endeavour to return calls quickly, usually within a few minutes of receipt.
They are always happy to speak to you directly if you wish to discuss your case with them. Please note that all Buy To Let mortgage enquiries should be referred to then in the first instance on one of the numbers below:
Hayley Fleetwood – 01455 894084
Danny Harrington-Sage – 01455 894087
Postal address: 81 Upper Bond Street, Hinckley, Leicestershire LE10 1DG
Their business hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30pm
Get in touch with us today.
Need criteria support? Contact the experts on our Broker Support Team.