Earl Shilton Building Society
Lending throughout England and Wales, Earl Shilton Building Society (esbs) is one of the longest established building societies in the UK.
esbs provides a competitive range of residential mortgages, coupled with a flexible and ‘common-sense’ approach to service, criteria and underwriting without credit scoring; designed so you can deliver solutions for those unique and complex customer requirements.
- Can lend into retirement, and to those working into later years (repaid by age 85)
- Interest only, up to 50% LTV or part and part for higher LTVs
- Self-build specialists (inc properties subject to agricultural ties and Section 106 restrictions) – direct with you the broker and not through third parties
- Gifted deposit and equity acceptable
- 4 applicants and 4 incomes allowed
Earl Shilton Building Society now have an online application process and the broker can simply choose TMA as a Club on registration. Register and log in is here. Brokers who had previously registered with the Society will need to re-register for this new system.
To change a payment route after registration then the broker will need to contact the Society.
Get in touch with us today.
Need criteria support? Contact the experts on our Broker Support Team.