STAMP DUTY HOLIDAY DEADLINE
Earl Shilton Building Society
Lending throughout England and Wales, Earl Shilton Building Society (esbs) is one of the longest established building societies in the UK.
esbs provides a competitive range of residential mortgages, coupled with a flexible and ‘common-sense’ approach to service, criteria and underwriting without credit scoring; designed so you can deliver solutions for those unique and complex customer requirements.
- Can lend into retirement, and to those working into later years (repaid by age 85)
- Interest only, up to 50% LTV or part and part for higher LTVs
- Self-build specialists (inc properties subject to agricultural ties and Section 106 restrictions) – direct with you the broker and not through third parties
- Gifted deposit and equity acceptable
- 4 applicants and 4 incomes allowed
Earl Shilton Building Society now have an online application process and the broker can simply choose TMA as a Club on registration. Register and log in is here. Brokers who had previously registered with the Society will need to re-register for this new system.
To change a payment route after registration then the broker will need to contact the Society.
Get in touch with us today.
Need criteria support? Contact the experts on our Broker Support Team.