Chorley Building Society
Since their formation in 1859, to help local mill workers buy their homes, Chorley Building Society has built a solid foundation on making a difference to the lives of their members and the local community.
Whilst the world may have changed beyond recognition, the Society has remained true to its tradition, mutual values with its focus on providing an individual service to all its members. They attribute their success to delivering simple, flexible and attractive products that are of benefit to their members and intermediaries, both on a regional and national basis.
For many, Chorley Building Society is the building society of choice; the trusted brand.
- Service driven, common-sense approach to mortgage lending which ensures the borrower is at the heart of all lending decisions;
- Direct access to experienced underwriters who assess each case individually;
- A flexible approach, that will consider your customer’s personal circumstances, when automated credit scoring could rule them out;
- No maximum age limit;
- Able to consider earned income beyond age 70 (subject to feasibility);
- Able to lend into retirement and to borrowers who are already retired (subject to meeting appropriate criteria);
- Interest-only applications with suitable Repayment Strategies (subject to LTV limits);
- Downsizing is accepted as a Repayment Strategy (subject to meeting appropriate criteria)
Get in touch with us today.
Need criteria support? Contact the experts on our Broker Support Team.