STAMP DUTY HOLIDAY DEADLINE
Barclays’ common purpose is to help people achieve their ambitions – in the right way. This sits at the core of their business and underpins everything that they do. They believe that only a business driven by strong values can deliver strong, sustainable returns.
- Barclays is a committed intermediary lender and offers the same products, at the same rates, through all channels, so no dual pricing
- Competitive innovative products – this includes retention products
- Instant and accurate decisions at point of sale with Decision in Principle (DIP) functionality
- Faster access to client’s application status with integrated case tracking functionality
- They put you in control, via their Intermediary Hub, saving you and your clients valuable time
- Dedicated service and support teams based in the UK
- Attractive rates with quick processing times
- Instant access to tools that help you understand your clients’ borrowing needs
Register for Barclays here using there 3 step process. Don’t forget to select TMA Club as the payment option to recive the correct procuration fee.
Lender Address (Residential):
Open, Sort and Distribute
PO Box 8575
Intermediary Business Centre: 0345 073 3330
Residential and Buy to Let applications: 0800 022 4022
Lender Address (Buy to Let):
PO Box 274
Get in touch with us today.
Need criteria support? Contact the experts on our Broker Support Team.