Age Partnership believe that people who are at or approaching retirement deserve to get the best out of life. Their service is designed to help clients to enjoy later life, with equity release proving to be an increasingly popular way for those aged over 55 to release a tax-free lump sum or additional income from the value of their home.
Age Partnership believe that TMA members should be able to offer equity release as an option to their clients, and for those who do not specialise in it themselves, this is where the TMA referral service comes in.
Age Partnership have been specialising in equity release since 2005, and with their vast experience in this field and their focus on customer satisfaction, you can be certain that your clients are in expert hands.
With their referral service you can be sure that you will be kept informed on your client’s case. You will always be kept up-to-date with your client’s progress through their online case tracking service, you can access this via their website and mobile app.
The Age Partnership team will do all the hard work for you, and you will receive a generous share in any revenue that they generate from the referrals that you make.
- They search the whole of market to find the very best plan which is most suitable for your clients requirements
- They arrange 1 in 3 plans sold in the UK, which means they offer access to many exclusive plans not available elsewhere
- Their equity release best rate guarantee means that if your client can find a better rate on a like-for-like basis Age Partnership will give your client £250
- They take all regulatory and compliance responsibility for all the advice given
- Free marketing tools such as posters, leaflets, flyers and online content and tools
- All advice is provided free and without obligation, advice fees are only payable on completion
Products and criteria that help you, help your client
- Negotiate free valuations or cash back offers from the lenders to offset any set-up costs
- Lender arrangement fees vary from lender to lender but are typically £600
- Solicitor fees will vary on the solicitor used but if using Age Partnership’s panel
- Age Partnership charge an advice fee which is only payable on completion and can be added to the loan.
- You will receive a referral fee of 1.7% of the initial loan amount taken by the referred client
- Age Partnership will pay a minimum referral fee of £350 regardless of the initial loan amount taken
- Age Partnership do not cap referral fees but any referral fees in excess of £5,000 are subject to review by the Age Partnership executive
Registration is quick and easy and can be done here or you can call them on 0800 4640 239. Once you have signed up you will get access to their online portal and free marketing tools.
Contact your dedicated TMA business development team at Age Partnership:
Tel: 0800 4640 239
Get in touch with us today.
Need criteria support? Contact the experts on our Broker Support Team.