STAMP DUTY HOLIDAY DEADLINE
Accord Mortgages are a dedicated intermediary-only lender and part of Yorkshire Building Society Group. They exist to help brokers look after what matters most, their clients.
In these challenging times, Accord are working hard to offer support where it’s needed most. In addition to a competitive range of both residential and Buy to Let products, their common sense approach to underwriting means they will try and find a way to lend where it makes sense.
Applies to: Accord residential only
Accord are streamlining their processes to provide a more efficient service for brokers and their clients. The new process will automate the transfer of application data into their systems and remove the need for paper, meaning it’s better for the environment by reducing their carbon footprint.
Here’s what brokers need to know:
- From Tuesday 1st June Accord will no longer accept handwritten or postal portability and additional lending application forms
- Application forms must be completed digitally with all questions completed
- The forms must have a digital signature and be correctly uploaded as a pdf
- They can only automate the process if these steps are followed
- Handwritten or forms that have been scanned cannot be automated
- They’ll be asking for any forms not completed correctly to be resubmitted in the correct format
They’ve also set up an email address for any brokers needing support before they submit a portability or additional lending application. Accord_sales@accordmortgages.com
- Common Sense Underwriting
- Direct access to your own underwriter
- Free access to hepful information as well as blogs and podcasts
- Expert BDM’s and TBDM’s
Products and criteria that help you, help your client
- Competitive product range for residential and Buy to Let product transfers
- Newbuild / Help to Buy they are a new builder lender, not a lender who does new build
- Offset with full online servicing – including interest only
- Product transfers online – complete your client’s offer online in minutes
- Buy to let lending to Consumer Buy to Let, first time & portfolio landlords
Registering for Accord Mortgages online access is quick, easy and secure and once you do, you’ll be able to submit new business to them. Click the button below for more details.
A Live webchat will be available on the website, simply click on the button below, enter your name, telephone number and FCA number and you’ll be connected to one of the team to start your online conversation.
Webchat opening hours: Monday-Friday 09:00am – 4.45pm Sat/Sun closed
Get in touch with us today.
Need criteria support? Contact the experts on our Broker Support Team.