Shared Ownership, a year on…
It is 166 years since we first started helping people to own their own homes, and we’ve now been offering your clients Shared Ownership for one year.
Our Shared Ownership proposition includes:
- 100% of maintenance and benefits received such as child tax credits, child benefits and universal credits accepted as income.
- Up to 20% site exposure in any development accepted.
- No charge for valuing the property for mortgage purposes where the property is worth less than £1.5 million. If above, a valuation top up fee is required.
- Remortgage products of up to 90% LTV including selected products with free standard legal fees, and some products offering cashback following completion.
- Partial or full staircasing up to 100%.
- 48 hour turnaround time for fully packaged New Build purchases.
To find out more about our Shared Ownership mortgage proposition and how we can help your clients, get in touch today or visit our webpage.
Article: ‘Shared Ownership: Success or Failure?’
Alex Beavis, Head of Mortgage Products, latest article comments on Skipton’s entry into the Shared Ownership market.
Read more here.