They would like to thank those of you who took the time to help them with this research, as your input was invaluable.
Their new report looks at;
- how older home owners are spending their housing wealth now rather than using their accumulated equity to provide for their future long term care needs
- how older borrowers’ priorities are more immediate, choosing to focus instead on helping family members financially or to support their own needs, such as;
- refinancing an existing mortgage
- improving their existing home or buying a second home
- helping their children / grandchildren buy a home or pay for education.