Since 2010 Fielding Triggs has been helping clients to safeguard their assets for themselves and their families through Wills, Estate Plans, LPAs (Lasting Power of Attorney) and Trusts.
Fielding Triggs take care of their clients’ individual requirements from the initial enquiry right through to the registration and storage of all documents.
They are proud of their excellent customer service record, rated five stars on independent review sites and are members of the IPW – Institute of Professional Will Writers – so you can be assured that your client is in trusted hands.
So far they have approximately 6500 happy clients and are building on these numbers every day. Your referred clients will experience the same professional and caring standards. Get in touch with their team to find out more here.
View the Fielding Triggs Fee Structure here: Fielding Triggs Fee Structure Table
The Fielding Triggs team consists of:
- Estate Planning Manager who oversees the relationship between the Broker, Client, Planner as well as booking of appointments, administration and commission payments.
- Senior Estate Planner and Compliance Manager who oversees all Estate Planning work carried out by the Planners to ensure quality, accuracy and compliance. They ensure every case meets Fielding Triggs high standards.
- Administration team to look after the processing of LPAs to the Office of Public Guardian and the registration process, binding of completed Wills and providing documents for the client and the processing of documents for storage.
- Estate Planners – strategically based EPs around the country to give full coverage of England and Wales. All planners are highly trained to conduct thorough instruction take appointments whilst maintaining a calm and relaxing persona to help the clients feel at ease. The Estate Planners draft high quality Wills, Estate Plans and LPAs which are reviewed prior to forwarding to the clients for approval.
Why choose to refer your clients to Fielding Triggs?
Fielding Triggs provide a very important service that sits naturally alongside Mortgage Brokers and Financial Advisors. For most people, their home is their most valuable asset and it makes sense for homeowners to plan ahead and ensure that their assets are protected.
What do Fielding Triggs offer?
- Wills – fully comprehensive Wills to include their choice of executor, guardians for their children, legacies, individual gifts, multiple levels of beneficiary, funeral wishes and anything else that they wish to include.
- Estate Planning – which includes a fully comprehensive Will plus a Will based Trust depending on circumstance to protect their property and other assets
- Lasting Powers of Attorney – both Health & Welfare and Property and Financial Affairs, which also include registration with the Office of Public Guardian, which is not usually an option with other Estate Planning companies.
- Professional Executor & Trustee service – Please note that Fielding Triggs strongly recommend that all clients appoint professional executors/trustees. If they choose not to do this, they strongly recommend that the executors/trustees take professional advice in discharging their duties. Even in simple situations a failure to take appropriate decisions, and at the right time can result in a higher tax liability.
- Will Storage – They can offer this service through UK Will Safe who will store the client’s documents safely & securely giving them complete peace of mind.
How would your client feel if when their Will is needed it can’t be found or it has been damaged, destroyed or tampered with?
Of course, your client will receive a copy of their documents to remind them of what it says together with a certificate of storage. Their Executors will also receive a copy of the Certificate of Storage so that they know where their Will is stored and how to retrieve it upon your death.
All clients will receive at least one face to face appointment with one of Fielding Triggs Estate Planners, most will receive two.
Fielding Triggs pride themselves on their quality of service. Please get in touch to find out how you can work with them to earn referral fees. They promise to take the greatest care of your clients, and will also train you to give you the best chance of building a successful income stream from this service.