Why The Tipton?
- No computer credit scoring: does your client lack credit history? The Tipton can help
- Self-employed: They offer mortgages for all types of self-employed workers with bespoke underwriting criteria available for contractors and qualified professionals
- Lending into retirement: They will accept mortgage terms up to your clients 85th birthday
- Buy to Let: consumer and portfolio Buy to Let accepted
- Shared Ownership: 90% LTV available on new build homes and apartments
Applications are accepted across England and Wales.
Minimum property value £75,000 (increasing to £250,000 for properties located within the M25 corridor).
Properties located in Scotland, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man will not be accepted.
You do not need to register with the Tipton until you submit your first application.
They always recommend that you submit a decision in principle (DIP) initially which will allow us to have a look over your case and ensure that your clients meet our lending criteria. You can download a DIP here. Once they have received the DIP they will get back to you within 24 hours with initial lending decision.
When you’re ready to submit an application please download the relevant application form by clicking here, complete and return to us our Tipton Head Office. Alternatively, you can scan a copy into them here.
For full details of how to submit business and required supporting documents please click here.
Online DIP and application submission coming soon.
Address: Tipton & Coseley Building Society 70 Owen Street Tipton West Midlands DY4 8H