Newbury Building Society
Newbury Building Society believes in working in partnership with their Intermediary contacts, building trusted relationships and providing excellent customer service.
Lending across England and Wales on certain products, Newbury Building Society is flexible in its approach and understands the importance of an individual and tailored approach. A dedicated help desk is open Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, meaning you can speak to a decision maker, who will assess your enquiry on an individual basis with no credit scoring. All types of income are considered and the Society prides itself in helping those who have unusual or complex borrowing requirements and situations.
Call 01635 918 000 or email email@example.com
About Newbury Building Society:
Newbury Building Society understands one size doesn’t fit all and c na help those looking to obtain a mortgage, but do not necessarily tick the typical high-street boxes, in a number of ways:
- Residential: Fixed, variable and interest-only options, available across England and Wales. Newbury can help with split terms, split repayment types and joint over-sole proprietor
- Shared ownership and help to buy equity loan: Available up to 95% LTV on new build flats and houses across England and Wales
- Buy to let: Regulated. consumer, limited company, expat and holiday products available for purchase and remortgage. Newbury also looks at the applicant’s financial situation and can take surplus income into account if the rental coverage doesn’t work (top-slice)
- Self build: Lending up to 66% of the land value, with planning permission in place, and up to 75% during the build phase. Funds are releases in stages, between two and six stages. Modern methods of construction, unusual properties and renovations are also considered
- Foreign currency income loans: Newbury considers applications where income/or the asset to repay the loan is in a range foreign currencies (including Euros, Australian Dollars and Hong Kong dollars, to name only a few). 100% of the converted income is used for affordability
- Self employed, freelancers and day one contractors
To register, complete Newbury Building Society’s quick and easy online registration here. You will need your company name, address, FCA number and your full contact details to register. The Intermediary Helpdesk will confirm your registration within one working day.