TMA has teamed up with My Home Move to give your customers an award-winning conveyancing experience. Through its in-house law firm, Premier Property Lawyers, My Home Move helps tens of thousands of people buy, sell or remortgage their property each year. Using revolutionary technology, My Home Move has redefined the conveyancing process, creating a faster, more accessible service through its award-winning online case-management service, eWay. My Home Move has championed the customer experience, tailoring its service to meet the needs of the individual client and speeding up the conveyancing process.
Why use My Home Move?
My Home Move works with over 1,000 introducers, including mortgage brokers and intermediaries, and offers a range of services to make the conveyancing process as easy as possible.
Key benefits of using My Home Move:
- Referral fees – earn up to £300 per transaction case and up to £600 for a sale and purchase
- Introducer eWay – this online service gives you greater control of your clients’ cases; you can generate quotations, upload documents, make payments and track case progression, ensuring you are always kept up-to-date
- Online quotation/instruction tool – simple and easy to use, you can create instant quotes, which are then followed up by My Home Move’s quote teams
- Dedicated service – you are appointed a dedicated Conveyancer, a consistent point of contact to help guide you and the client through each stage of the conveyancing process
- Award-winning conveyancing – My Home Move has won 21 industry awards since January 2013, in recognition of excellent service, innovative technology and customer care
In addition, using My Home Move ensures your clients receive a first-class conveyancing service.
Key benefits to clients include
- Online case-management – the revolutionary eWay service gives clients greater management of their conveyancing case 24/7 from their smartphone, tablet or PC. They can complete the majority of their paperwork online using the interactive forms, track the progression of their case from instruction to post-completion and access a suite of useful video guides to assist them through the conveyancing process
- Extended opening hours – open into the evening and at weekends – enabling your clients to get in touch outside of office hours
##‘No completion, no legal fee’ guarantee – they will not be charged legal costs if the move falls through before completion
- Regular contact – clients are contacted by their dedicated conveyancer at a time that suits them, with the ability to book appointments electronically and a choice of contact methods, including via email, text, phone or letter
Using My Home Move is simple:
To begin using My Home Move’s revolutionary conveyancing service, you will need to register with the My Home Move Account Management team by calling 0116 240 5504 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Log on to www.ieway.co.uk
2. Produce your quotation within 1 minute
3. Click instruct and then just follow the journey.