Keystone Property Finance
Keystone is an intermediary only property finance lending brand which offers a range of funding solutions for cases that do not fit the criteria of the mainstream buy to let lenders. In particular, they can help portfolio landlords.
Why use Keystone Property Finance?
Rates start from 3.59% to 65% LTV.
- Individuals, SPVs & trading Ltd Co’s
- First-time landlords & first-time buyers
- Ex-pats (when purchasing via a SPV)
- Remortgages within 6 months
- Self-employed and retired applicants
- Landlords up to 85 years old at the end of the loan term
> Borrowers 85+ accepted on joint applications
> No maximum age for Ltd Co applications
- Landlords with some adverse credit
- Landlords with income below £25k pa
- Related transactions & gifted deposits
- Ex-local authority property
- Student and multi-lets (HMOs which don’t require a licence)
- Flats above commercial property
- HMOs up to 8 beds
- Multi-units up to 10 flats
Call: 0345 148 9086 to place a case.