United Trust Bank for iNTERMEDIARIES
United Trust Bank for Intermediaries (UTB) is a specialist bank providing a range of mortgage products for those whose circumstances or requirements are not best served by mainstream lenders.
UTB’s first charge mortgages, BTL & second charge loan products offer more flexible and accommodating criteria in terms of property type and construction, complex incomes, including self-employed and contractor, and applicants with adverse credit.
The BTL range is available to both established portfolio and first-time landlords and cater for many unusual property types including high rise flats and those over commercial premises, HMOs, Multi Unit Freehold properties and holiday lets.
UTB’s application process uses leading technology to provide a quick and straightforward broker and customer journey from application to completion whilst at the same time offering manual underwriting.
- Lend to max 85% LTV
- 3-40 year terms to the 85th birthday of the eldest applicant
- Maximum £1m loan size on first charges and £500,000 on second charges
- No solicitors required for remortgages
- Free AVMs available subject to criteria
- Applicants with CCJs, Defaults, DMPs and missed mortgage payments considered
- Mail order and communications supplier defaults ignored regardless of value or date
- 50% of overtime, bonus and commission accepted
- Most legal loan purposes accepted
- Married sole applicants accepted
Buy to Let mortgage range:
- Lend to max 80% LTV plus fees
- No minimum income requirements
- Flats next to or above difficult commercial property, e.g. takeaways, restaurants, bars etc
- High rise flats up to 30 floors (20 floors if ex-local) accepted
- FTBs allowed as secondary applicants
- All Holiday Let income used for the year
- Simple ICR options using pay-rate on 5-year fixed products
- Credit blips accepted
- Most legal loan purposes accepted for BTL remortgage
- Buy to Let mortgage range
To register with United Trust Bank you will need to fill out their registration form here and email the completed copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Account Manager
Broker Relationship Manager
Get in touch with us today.
Need criteria support? Contact the experts on our Broker Support Team.