STAMP DUTY HOLIDAY DEADLINE
The Tipton and Coseley Building Society
Here at The Tipton, they are a successful building society based within the heart of the West Midlands. Providing mortgages throughout England and Wales since 1901, they are committed to providing excellent customer service and dedicated to helping their brokers help their clients.
The Tipton and Coseley Building Society’s mission is to enable people to buy their own homes at all stages of life. They do this through a range of mortgage products, and a manual underwriting process.
- Mortgage Surgery: Their mortgage underwriters host a daily Mortgage Surgery, allowing their Intermediary Support Team to discuss any non standard cases. This means they can get an initial decision on your complex cases within 24 hours (all before a DIP has been submitted). Simply call them on 0121 521 4000 to discuss your case.
- No Credit Scoring: The Tipton and Coseley Building Society manual underwriting process means that they can consider each case on its own merits, rather than using computer based decision making systems.
- Later Life / RIO Mortgages: If your clients are looking to borrow into/during their retirement, their Later Life and RIO mortgage ranges are available to help. The Tipton will also consider lending on purpose built retirement properties.
- Contractors: They will now underwrite long term subcontractors on an employed basis, using gross income to determine their maximum level of borrowing. They also have criteria in place to assist those on short term renewable contracts.
- Self Employed Applicants: The Tipton lending criteria allows them to consider applications from sole traders, partners and limited company directors. Subject to acceptable proof of income. For more information about The Tipton and their lending criteria, click here for more details.
There is no need to pre-register with The Tipton. Instead, they will require you to register when submitting your first application. This can be done here.
Faye Sheldon, Alex Swingewood, Hardeep Bedi and Alex Poole (Telephone BDM).
Tel: 0121 521 4000
Paul Sawford (BDM):
Postcodes covered- AL, CM, E, EN, HA, IG, KT, RM, SS, TW, UB and WD
Tel: 07395 790 267
Phil Lawford (BDM):
Postcodes covered – B, CV, DY, ST, WS and WV
Tel: 07719 570 123
Get in touch with us today.
Need criteria support? Contact the experts on our Broker Support Team.