The Mortgage Lender
The Mortgage (TML) is a challenger brand in the UK mortgage market. Launched in 2016, TML provides borrowers with an alternative to the High Street. TML is an intermediary-only lender, founded by an experienced and proven team with a successful track record of growth in a regulated environment.
With bespoke underwriting and products, they cater for a wide range of borrowers, including:
- Self-employed or contract workers
- Lending into retirement
- Those with an imperfect credit history
To find out more about the lending criteria of TML’s products click here.
- Employed – Standard status borrowers who do not meet the requirements of high street lenders
- Self-employed – Up to 85% LTV if over 24 months’ trading time (80% LTV maximum if 12 – 24 months’ trading)
- Contractors – Contract workers considered if 6 months of continuous service completed and 6 months of contract to run (not necessarily with same employer)
- Lending into retirement – Will lend up to age 80 (at the end of the term) as long as the applicant’s retirement income supports the lending requested
- Impaired credit – Products cater for applicants who have an imperfect credit history, including County Court Judgement, arrears on secured or unsecured lending or defaults
- Certainty – 98% of TML’s offers are issued on the same product rate as selected at application following an accepted Decision in Principle
- Competitive – 1 in 3 of TML borrowers qualifies for their lowest rate
Register for The Mortgages Lender using their online portal.
This allows you to select what club you are using to ensure you recieve the correct procuration fee.
Get in touch with us today.
Need criteria support? Contact the experts on our Broker Support Team.