Suffolk Building Society
We changed our name from Ipswich Building Society in 2021. Why? Because we recognise that our brokers are wider than Ipswich, but we still wanted to retain a geographic connection to the place we call home.
We lend throughout England and Wales. So, whether you’re placing a case for a first time buyer or later life borrower, a self builder or a small-time landlord and more, we’re here and we’ve done it before. Our expert underwriters consider every application individually, so where others see numbers, we see people and we know life doesn’t come neatly packaged.
- Manual underwriting with option to gain pre-DIP agreement
- Older borrowers available on standard range of products, up to 40-year term – no maximum age at the end of the term for repayment (95 for interest only).
- Credit check, not credit score
- Holiday let – up to 60 days of personal use and up to 80% LTV
- Self build and renovation applications direct to the Society (up to 80% LTV)
- Expat residential & buy to let – up to 80% LTV
Online Application Portal
Advisers to register on the Suffolk website when they are ready to submit a DIP/Application. Changes to payment routes can be done by calling the helpdesk on 0330 123 1073.
Helpdesk: 0330 123 1073
Get in touch with us today.
Need criteria support? Contact the experts on our Broker Support Team.