Newbury Building Society
Founded in 1856 as a mutual, Newbury Building Society continue to be the trusted provider of savings and mortgages not just in the local area, but across the country.
They offer their members attractive mortgage and savings products, supported by excellent customer service. Newbury Building Society take pride in providing straightforward advice on mortgages and savings.
Providing their members with excellent customer service is at the centre of all they do. They are working hard to maintain the excellent service and are responding to member’s changing needs.
- Individual underwriting with a common-sense approach
- No credit searching, we credit score
- Intermediary help desk with CeMap qualified BDM’s with no waiting in queues
- Easy access to underwriters with clear lines of communication
- Institute of Customer Services accredited award
- They lend all over the England and Wales apart from BTL’s that are restricted
The broker will need to register through the website and choose TMA as a drop-down option here. There is a 24 hours registration process.
Tel: 01635 918000
BDM contact details can be found here.
17 Bartholomew Street
Get in touch with us today.
Need criteria support? Contact the experts on our Broker Support Team.