STAMP DUTY HOLIDAY DEADLINE
Whether your customers are first-time buyers or experienced landlords, it’s important to find the right products that come with individual support. Metro Bank have designed their mortgages to be practical, flexible and easy to understand, and their specialist team is on hand to help – so expert advice is right there when it’s needed. They lend in England, Wales and Scotland (Post code restrictions apply) subject to a minimum purchase price/valuation of £75,000.
- Personal underwriting means more flexibility on your customer’s financial situation.
- Comprehensive support through their team of Business Development Managers and Business Development Consultants.
- Dedicated Broker Helpdesk to assist at any stage of an application.
- Online Mortgage Portal offers a standalone affordability calculator, the ability to submit an AIP or Full Mortgage Application, carry out a Mortgage Illustration, upload documents and track existing cases and access the Rate Switching Portal.
Informative Intermediary website www.metrobankonline.co.uk/intermediaries
- Discuss new mortgage cases and assist on lending policy
- Pre-qualify cases before submission
- Explore new business opportunities for intermediaries
- Provide market insight and trends.
Products and criteria that help you, help your client
- Maximum 95% LTV for residential – houses and flats (new build 85%)
- Customers with a less than perfect credit profile – subject to full assessment and a credit score pass
- Enhanced income multiples for high earners and professionals
- Joint borrower, sole proprietor– only where the additional borrower(s) is an immediate family relative
- Up to four applicants on the mortgage, all four incomes considered
- Continued support for self-employed – there will be a requirement to demonstrate the sustainability and profit of the business
- 50% Bonus/commission/overtime used from the last year
- Maximum age 80 considered– term based on the oldest applicants age
- Contractors – will consider any profession not just IT workers
- Second homes maximum LTV up to 85% considered
Buy to Let
- Maximum 75% LTV for buy to let
- Top slicing from earned incometo support buy to let applications
- 5 year fixed stress test – 4.0% at 140% of the mortgage interest amount calculated
- Maximum age 85 (mortgage term based on the oldest applicant)
Rate Switching – no product fee for residential loans up to £2m, switch up to 3 months early with no ERC, up to 0.3% procuration fee paid
For full details on the points detailed above please refer to our “Mortgage Lending Criteria Guide”
Doing business with Metro Bank is easy.
To access the Metro Bank Mortgage Portal, please use the button below and then follow the simple instructions.
As part of the registration process the Club/Network you are assigned to will be added as a payment route. When you submit your application please select ‘the Club/Network you are assigned to’ as the payment route from the options provided. The link below is for all use after you have registered.
Once registered you’ll be able to:
- Check affordability on the calculator
- Carry out an AIP
- Submit a Full Mortgage Application
- Upload documents
- Live case tracking
- Produce a Mortgage Illustration
- Switch a rate for an existing customer
Get in touch with your Local Business Development Manager – they love to hear from you.
Simply use our tool which allows you to enter your postcode and find your local BDM at the click of a button or alternatively, contact the Broker Helpdesk on 0203 427 1019
Get in touch with us today.
Need criteria support? Contact the experts on our Broker Support Team.