STAMP DUTY HOLIDAY DEADLINE
It’s Masthaven’s mission to build a bank that challenges the conventions of traditional banking. They aim to take a broader view of lending criteria, give you direct access to expert underwriters, and promise to deliver great service.
Masthaven received their banking licence but they are not new. Far from it. They have been providing class-leading, short term bridging options, and secured lending since 2004. Today they can offer you access to a full range of short term and long term products including First Charge Residential and Buy to Let mortgages.
They use technology to enhance processes but everything they do is underpinned by a flexible, human approach because they know people make much better decisions than a computer can.
- From 3 months in role
- Day rate x 5 x 46 weeks
- 1 month remaining on contract and evidence of renewal
First charge products:
- Rates from 2.94%
- Up to 80% LTV
- Interest only/part and part up to 60%
Second charge products:
- Rates from 3.74%
- Up to 75% LTV
- Buy to Let up to 70% LTV interest only
- From 18 months trading – accountant’s certificate accepted
- Must be 9 months into current trading year and have 2 years finished
- Salary plus their share of any dividend used if limited companies
- No credit scoring
- CCJs/defaults under £300 or over 36 months allowed
- Recent CCJs/defaults and missed mortgage payments also considered
Register online with Masthaven today here.
Broker Support Team
Tel: 0207 036 2020
First Charge Mortgages
John Smith, National Account Manager
Tel: 07932 569 261
Second Charge Mortgages
Jon Sturgess, Head of Sales
Tel: 07535 591 947
Get in touch with us today.
Need criteria support? Contact the experts on our Broker Support Team.