STAMP DUTY HOLIDAY DEADLINE
Mansfield Building Society
The Mansfield is an independent building society that lends on properties across England and Wales.
The Society has a flexible underwriting approach, to enable it to assess and agree mortgages based on individual circumstances rather than rely on the use of automated credit scoring systems.
- Residential house purchase up to 95% LTV, Remortgage up to 90% LTV
- Shared Ownership up to 95% of the share being purchased to a maximum of 75% ownership
- Buy to Let up to 75% LTV, with FCA regulated Buy to Let (property to be let to a close relative) and consumer Buy to Let available up to 70% LTV
- Lending into retirement available, including capital repayment mortgages repaid before age 85
- Residential interest only up to 75% LTV see website for maximum age terms
- Versatility range includes products up to 80% LTV for cases with complex income, unusual property types (such as S106) and historic adverse credit
Register online for Mansfield Building Society, it takes a matter minuites to complete and once this is done you will receive an email with your login details on allowing you to log into the portal.
Contact The Mansfield’s dedicated Intermediary Sales Support Team on 01623 676360 or email email@example.com.
The Mansfield have a dedicated Intermediary Sales Support Team available Mon-Fri 9am* to 5pm (Weds from 10am). They offer an underwriter assessed DIP with a request form and an affordability calculator both available on their website mansfieldbs.co.uk/intermediaries.
Mortgage applications can be made through the post or via their secure online portal. Brokers wishing to submit an application through the portal need to register in advance.
Get in touch with us today.
Need criteria support? Contact the experts on our Broker Support Team.