The later life lending market is thriving and you could easily tap into this additional revenue stream by becoming a referrer. If you have clients who are homeowners and over 55 then equity release maybe something for them to consider. Refer them to Key Partnerships and they’ll be able to find out if equity release is right for them from award-winning independent experts. If it is then they’ll benefit from specialist whole-of-market advice, and you’ll earn a competitive referral fee for each completed case.
Referring clients to Key Partnerships can support your core revenue streams. For example, if you’re a mortgage broker it can help your clients to release money which can be used to fund residential mortgage deposits. Or if you’re a financial adviser, it can be a great way to help your clients access money from their total wealth.
- Your clients are guaranteed to get a great outcome, as they are independent and provide whole-of-market advice. They have already helped over 1 million people in later life decide whether equity release is right for them and have over 14,000 5-star reviews on TrustPilot.
- The whole process is easy for you and your clients and you can start referring straightaway – you don’t need any special qualifications or industry experience.
- Referring could help you grow your business, with unlimited access to tools and educational support to enhance client conversations and spot opportunities. In 2019 the average referral fee paid on each completed case was £1,536, adding a valuable revenue stream to your business
Ready to join more than 8,000 happy introducers who are already registered? Register on their portal here when you can:
- Check if your clients are eligible for equity release
- Submit referrals
- Access informative documents for both yourself and your clients
- Track the progress of your clients’ cases
- You can even find out how much money clients could potentially release from their homes
Tel: 0800 138 1663
Get in touch with us today.
Need criteria support? Contact the experts on our Broker Support Team.