Everyone should have the opportunity to own a home. But the system is broken. House prices have grown faster than incomes for decades, and thousands of people have been locked out of homeownership and the opportunities it can bring.
Gen H is a residential mortgage lender founded in 2019 with the goal of helping everyone become a homeowner. Gen H takes a customer-first, tech-led approach to lending, prioritising fair prices, flexible criteria and exceptional customer service for a seamless and supportive borrowing experience.
With the recent launch of Gen H Legal, its own conveyancing service, Gen H offers the UK’s only truly end-to-end buying experience.
Now, your clients can get their mortgage and their legals all in one place with the Gen H team they can trust.
How can THEY help your clients with affordability?
Introducing the Gen H income booster feature
- An income booster is someone who goes on the mortgage to help clients borrow more, but won’t own or live in the home. A family member – parents, grandparents, siblings, aunts or uncles can all act as an income booster.
- There can be up to 6 people on the mortgage application.
- Income boosters can (if they want) help with the monthly payments and build up equity…Or they can just stay on standby.
- An income booster doesn’t mean more stamp duty.
- As long as the owners can afford the mortgage on their own, and meet the Gen H eligibility criteria, income boosters can be taken off the mortgage.
Here’s Gen H in a nutshell:
- Certainty, sooner: currently they an app-to-offer time of 3 days
- Age is just a number: Thanks to the Gen H ejector seat, mortgage terms don’t need to be limited by a booster’s max age
- With the Gen H deposit booster feature, up to 100% of the deposit can be contributed as a gift, interest-free or equity loan
- 180-day mortgage offers
Not used Gen H before? They would love to have you on board!
Gen H will guide you through everything you need to do to start placing cases with them, including registering your firm to join their panel if necessary.
At the end of the process, Gen H will introduce you to their BDM team who will be by your side.
Ensure you select TMA Club in the dropdown on each submitted application to receive the correct procuration fee.
The Gen H team are on hand to help with any questions you have. Whether it’s a case you want to place or questions about the Gen H Pro platform.
New cases: email@example.com
Existing cases: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 0330 808 1791
Get in touch with us today.
Need criteria support? Contact the experts on our Broker Support Team.