STAMP DUTY HOLIDAY DEADLINE
Gatehouse Bank is an award-winning UK bank founded in 2007 that provides competitive Buy to Let, Home Purchase Plan and Savings products that are Shariah-compliant for both UK residents/entities, UK Expats and International clients looking to acquire or refinance property based in England and Wales.
- First Time Buyers/Landlords and non-owner occupiers considered.
- Portfolio Landlords – no limit on the number of properties.
- Ex-Pats/Foreign nationals and foreign income accepted
- No Early Payment charges on any product.
- Available for individuals, sole proprietors/partnerships, limited companies and on & off-shore SPV structures.
Products and criteria that help you, help your client
- Gatehouse Bank offer product transfers and will notify the customer 3 months before their rental rate expires
- Available for purchase or refinance up to 75% FTV for UK residents, UK Expats and International residents, for property located in England and Wales
- A range of competitive Buy to Let products for both UK residents and UK Expats/International residents
- Every application is individually assessed, giving us the opportunity to take a flexible approach. Our experienced team of underwriters make the decisions
New users click here to register. Once Gatehouse have received your application, their Sales Support Team will contact you when they have activated your account. If you are experiencing difficulties with the registration process, please call 08000 356 544.
If you are already registered with Gatehouse Bank and wish to change your club to TMA, please email firstname.lastname@example.org confirming that you would like us to amend your payment route.
In addition to submitting business, you can also introduce business to them (eg. Home Purchase Plans) by visiting their website here.
Call Gatehouse Bank on 08000 356 544
Press option 1 – to speak with the Telephony Business Development Managers and discuss a new business enquiry
Press option 2 – to speak with a Case Manager and discuss an application which has already been submitted to them
Email us at: email@example.com
Get in touch with us today.
Need criteria support? Contact the experts on our Broker Support Team.