Furness Building Society
The Furness Building Society was established in 1865 to provide the opportunity for local people in South Cumbria and Furness Peninsula to buy their own homes.
The Society now lends in England, Wales & Scotland and provides a number of different lending solutions to mortgage intermediaries and their customers.
They are a solution based mortgage lender that strives to make it easy for intermediary partners to say yes. Offering an individual approach to underwriting, Furness believe in a personal service ensuring that all of their clients have access to both field and telephone Business Development Managers to help you place the most difficult of cases.
- Up to 95% LTV lending with no credit score, using affordability based on actual figures not ONS.
- You can buy before you sell with our Short Term Lending product.
- Joint application sole proprietor using up to 4 incomes from 4 applicants.
- Ltd company shareholding directors assessed using share of net profit before tax.
- Day 1 re-mortgage (no six month rule)
Mortgage advisers need to register here individually via the Furness for Intermediaries website.
Once a registration is received they carry out the appropriate due diligence procedures.
If a mortgage adviser wishes to make any amendments following their registration, they require an email from them confirming the changes required.
Office Based Telephone BDM Team:
Tel: 0800 988 1561 option 1
Field Based BDM’s:
Neil Tribick (North & Scotland)
Mobile: 07912 054 299
Emma Saint (Midlands)
Mobile: 07809 659 157
Amar Mashru (South including London)
Mobile: 07976 702 560
Get in touch with us today.
Need criteria support? Contact the experts on our Broker Support Team.