Central Trust is a specialised lender with over 30 years of experience supporting brokers in the residential mortgage market.
Central Trust’s products are specifically designed to help customers repair and rebuild supporting the advising broker, by assessing each application on its individual merits, through a manual underwriting process allowing for common sense lending decisions rather than computer says NO.
- 1st and 2nd charge residential, consumer buy to let, family let and let to buy mortgages
- Up to 80% LTV
- Loans from £10K up to £250,000
- 1, 2, 3 and 5 year Fixed range
- Variable product offering
- No credit score
- Minimum income £22,500 per application
- No loan to income multiples
- 4 status points allowed within the last 12 months
- Adverse credit older than 12 months ignored
- Accounts in an arrangement not counted as a status point
- Debt management plans not classed as a status point and allowed to remain
- Part payments on a mortgage not classed as arrears
- Accept historical arrears outstanding providing last 12 months CMI paid
- No £ limit on unsatisfied CCJ’s and Defaults
- Benefit only applications
- No minimum time employed
- Lend upon most non-standard construction properties: ex-local authority, high rise, steel frame, timber frame, concrete system etc.
- Minimum valuation £75,000
- England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland
Committed to providing outstanding service through:
- A specialist Mortgage desk alongside a dedicated Business development executive
- Ability to refer enquiries and applications with a committed 1 hr SLA
- Automated valuation & electronic income verification to speed up the process
Call Central Trust’s dedicated Broker Support team on Freephone 0800 980 6100 and they will support you from your initial enquiry to completion, keeping you advised at every stage of the process.
Get in touch with us today.
Need criteria support? Contact the experts on our Broker Support Team.