At Aldermore, they know that as an intermediary you’ll have clients who need a more specialist approach, for clients who don’t fit into the one-size-fits-all approach of other lenders.
They recognise that some clients have unique circumstances and need people to assess their mortgage application, not machines.
That’s why they use a team of experienced manual underwriters who start with a can do attitude, assessing your client’s application and individual circumstances. It’s just one of the ways they do things differently.
- Aldermore employ experts to help you with new opportunities in your area – use their BDM finder to get the details of your regional representatives.
- You’ll also be contacted by Aldermore’s processing and underwriting teams at key stages of your client’s application, including a dedicated case owner following the initial underwrite.
- Aldermore know that quick decisions are important to you and your client which is why they update their current underwriting and offer timescales every working day on their intermediary website.
- You are a valued intermediary partner and Aldermore are here to give you the right products and support to help keep your clients for the long-term. That’s why they pay retention procuration fees on their loyalty mortgages.
- Your clients will get the same deals as direct customers
- Aldermore aim to keep you up to date with product and policy changes as soon as they can
Register with Aldermore here, its quick and easy and once you have registered you will be able to submit business through them.
For more details on how Aldermore can support you, please contact your BDM. If you dont know who this is you can use their BDM Finder.
Tel: 0333 321 1000
Get in touch with us today.
Need criteria support? Contact the experts on our Broker Support Team.