Could a Super LTV help your customer?
OneFamily aim to provide you with innovative and flexible products that meet the ever-changing needs of your customers. Their Super LTV Lifetime Mortgage has been designed to help customers who are aged 70 or over who want to release more equity in their home.
The following scenarios show why a Super LTV could be the right option:
- Customers who are repaying an Interest-Only Mortgage and wish to borrow more than standard products
- Customers who would like to release as much money as possible to help loved ones with a deposit or to put towards home improvements
- Customers who could not reach their release amount on a standard LTV product due to their property being previously down-valued
OneFamily are easy to do business with – be the one who can
With a fixed interest rate, flexible payment options and a no-negative equity guarantee, their Super LTV product offers your customer peace of mind. What’s more, their rates are competitive which means you can help your customers make the most of the equity available in their property.
Here’s some examples of how they can help:
- Although other lenders may advance slightly more, most of those products may be more expensive. By considering a slightly smaller amount, it could result in your customers’ total cost of borrowing over the full term being lower
- Their ERCs are competitive, fixed and set on the initial advance (a sliding scale from 6% in year-1 to 1% in year-8). This is both fair and transparent, meaning your customer clearly understands the cost of exiting the product from day one. There will be no surprises, should they need to redeem
- You have direct access to their friendly underwriting team to help with your complex case questions, and you’ll find their underwriting policy is more flexible than many other lenders
- And finally, don’t forget their downsizing guarantee – if after five years your customer decides that they want to sell their property and move home, they can repay the mortgage free of any early repayment charges
To find out more about their Super LTV Lifetime Mortgage and to access their helpful sales tools please visit their website https://www.onefamilyadviser.com/lifetime-mortgages/fixed-rate/super-ltv/
Alternatively, please call one of their dedicated team who will be delighted to help:
Donna Spence, Business Development Manager, Northern Region on 07824 479528
Gareth Tormajer, Business Development Manager, Southern Region on 07833 044730
Call Nick Tew and Benjamin Wallace, Telephone Account Management team, on 0800 802 1645*. Or email them: email@example.com