YOUR LATEST COMPLIANCE BULLETIN
Once a month the TMA team send out our Compliance Bulletin, packed with regulatory updates, our Bulletin is a way for you to receive the news you need. To sign up to receive this bulletins, click here.
Take a look at our latest Compliance Bulletin, packed with the latest regulatory updates including:
- Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SM&CR)
- FCA – culture and conduct – extending the accountability regime
- Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD) – feedback to CP 17/7 and near final rules
- Fraud awareness tips – First Time Buyers
- Property and Title fraud
- Barclays – new fraud prevention videos
- FCA publishes finding from the ageing population project
- Information Commissioner’s Office – fee and registration changes
- Information Commissioner’s Office – guidance on the use of cloud computing
- Financial Ombudsman Service – their annual review
To see our latest Compliance Bulletin click here.